Monday 6 July 2020

Air Fairy

Goof morning everyone my post today is to tell you about a new Design Team I have joined . Its called Get Creative Challenge and I will be making a project every other month for them. I have been looking for something since Crafting by Designs closed as I do miss making projects for them I may look for something else as this is only bi monthly. Looking around so many are asking for videos.


For my first Design Team project I used a lovely stamp from our sponsor Fabrika Fantasy called Air Fairy


Close Up



Card Recipe

Card shape made with a Go Kreate Frilly die 10
Stamp is Air Fairy from Fabrika Fantasy painted with Derwent Inktense pencils
Papers are Maja Design Enjoying the Outdoors Flourishing
from Dies to Die for
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Flowers are made with a Creative Expressions Sue Wilson die Nasturtium I used the solid layer and inked the edges
Stamens are from The Ribbon Girl now closed
Sentiment tags are Lili of the Valley stamps 
Pearls brad  and flower button my box

Well i hope you can take a look at this new Blog challenge as I'm looking forward to being part of The Pink Team Love and hugs Carole x





8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. That image is gorgeous. Congratulations on your new design team position. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Carole, the image and papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous make Carole.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the shape style and image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Congrats on your new DT, i often join in with them so may see you around😁...i know what you mean about videos - not my thing. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing debut card for your new team Carole (they are very lucky to have you!!). Love the gorgeous image and pretty papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Carole, and love the colored image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow hat a stunning card design! I love your pretty colors, the florals papers and fairy image! Congrats on your new DT my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x