Thursday 2 July 2020

Sweet Pea

Good evening everyone tonight I'm sharing a card I made recently for a card swop over at Dies to die for and  Friends . My swap partner was Sandie Dunne who lives in Southern Ireland  and my card took 5 weeks to arrive I was really panicking I thought it was lost forever . So tonight I am finally able to share it 




Close up






Card Recipe

7x7  blank card
Stamp is Stamping Bella Sweet Pea I bought from Dies to die for and  painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Coffee in the Arbor White Daisies also from Dies to Die for 
Oval Stitched die is Crestive Designs die 
Sentiment is a postage stamp die 
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley
Lace is from my box maybe from Whitby Crafts a long while ago
Faded Jeans  Distress Oxide ink 
Sun die is MFT I think
White flower is from Hobby Lobby in Florida
Other flowers are a local shop Boyes stores
Small hearts are from a Joycraft die

I really enjoyed this Craft Swop and thanks to Dies to Die for and  Friends for organisng it.I hope everyone is well and  keeping safe Love and  hugs Carole x
















9 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carole, this is a delightful card - I love the color palette! And the wonky stitching on the oval frame is quite nice but your coloring really gives this a wow factor. Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and lovely image, fantastic colouring as well...Have a lovely weekend my friend.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifu card and your partner was very lucky to receive this gorgeous work of art even though it took it's time getting there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carole, I love the beautiful image and fabulous embellishments. The lace is stunning.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image and lovely card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so beautiful, just love the colours you use. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! So much detail and care taken to create!

    Thank you so much for sharing your work at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    Stay crafty!

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    Blog | Instagram | YouTube

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x