Thursday 15 July 2021

Dreaming of Summer

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our July Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps . Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my July Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Dreaming of Summer  .




Close Up


Card Recipe


7x7 Blank card cut with a Go Create Frilly die
Stamp is Dreaming of Summer from all Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour White Daisies
Go Kreate Frilly 10 die
Butterflies are cut from a Martha Stewart punch I bought many years ago in Michaels in Florida
Sentiment stamp is Lili of the Valley stamped with Paris Blue Memento Ink
Spellbinder die to cut the sentiment
Yellow pearl hearts are from Jelly Bean Crafts'
White heart button my box
Some Wink of Stella on the flowers and butterflies


I hope you can find time during July to enter our challenge just remember to use an All Dressed Up Stamp if you do.


Have a  great week everyone and stay safe . Apologies for any typo errors I'm typing and crafting one handed at present had an operation on my hand last Thursday so in plaster for 4 weeks then a splint for 8 weeks fortunately its my right hand and I'm left handed just trained hubby to use my cutting machine and to take photos for me . 

Love and hugs Carole x




























9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have a hand in plaster Carole. Love your card and she is adorable. Beautifully coloured and a brilliant design. Take care, hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preity card Carole Sorry to ear your crafting is hampered but it sounds as though you are training hubby well. Hope you are back to full power soon. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty shape and lovely soft pastel colours Carole. Hope the hand soon mends.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and design Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your operation Carole I hope you are okay...you're card is gorgeous and fab about Mike helping you out lol hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card this is the blue and lemon are such a pretty combo with that gorgeous image. Hope you have a speedy recovery Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole, a fabulous card, love the pretty papers, you and your hubby have done a wonderful job sharing the load. Hope all goes well with your hand and you are on the mend soon... Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x