Thursday 22 July 2021

Lily Pad Fairy

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the July new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here



 

Lily pad fairy


For my Design Team card I used the adorable stamp  Lily Pad Fairy 


Close Up





Card Recipe

Blank 7x7 card with a third of the front removed
Stamp is Lily Pad Fairy painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Pion My Dearest Sophia from Craftezee closing down sale
Maroon card is from Ross Papercraft Show
Square stitched dies
Corner dies are Creative Expressions Heart Flower Set I bought in a craft stash sale
Pearl embellishments are from my box
Happy Birthday sentiment is Presscut


I hope you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . Have a good week and stay safe. 

Love and hugs Carole x

 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is such a pretty card. That image is just so sweet and I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image Carole and the one I would choose too. A beautiful card design and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely image. Emmax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x