Sunday 22 August 2021

Sending Love

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good weekend. My post this evening is to showcase the August new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here


Dream catcher 

Sending Love 
Skipping Girl 

For my Design Team card I used the adorable stamp  Sending Love









                                                                          The Inside



Card Recipe

Blank birdcage card is from Craftwork Cards a long time ago sadly now closed
Stamp is Sending Love from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Pion Four Seasons of Fairies Spring Branches from Craftezee closing down sale
Pearl string I think is The Hobby House
Heart lace is from Dainty Crafts at Washington sadly also now closed
Oval wonky stitched die is a Creative die
Heart stitched dies
Sentiment is stamped with Milled Lavender Distress Ink and is from a Lili of  the Valley Postage stamp set
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Ross papercraft show the white stems are from my box.
Glamour Dust on the grey hearts


I hope you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . Have a good week and stay safe. 

Love and hugs Carole x




 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the birdcage. As for the image she is super cute. I loved Craftwork cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is an adorable card. That image is just so sweet and I love the dies you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful image and a gorgeous card Carole. Love the birdcage front. Hugs, Carol S .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is an absolutely adorable image and gorgeous card, love the birdcage effect....my card will be up soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty, unusual and feminine card Carole, coloured so well as usual. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the see through cover on your card. Beautiful design. Love it.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful image and gorgeous card Carole hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x