Sunday 15 August 2021

Summer Fairy

Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our August Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps . Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my August Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Summer Fairy
 .




Close Up



Card Recipe


7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Summer Fairy from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Paper is Pion Four Seasons of Fairies Summer Bells from Craftezee closing down sale
Card is also Pion Blue from Craftezee sale
Grand square stitched dies
Stitched circle dies
Spellbinder Grand Decorative Circles one
Pink Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
The rolled flowers are from a pack I bought in Poundland years ago 
( If you fancy having a go at making some rolled flowers I have a tutorial on here click My Tutorials )
Berries are from The Ribbon Girl now closed 
Get well Sentiment die from eBay or maybe a magazine I forgot I had it found at the bottom of my box 
Epoxy Brad is from Santoro
Some Glamour dust on the flowers
Tiny pink pearls my box

I hope you can find time during August to enter our challenge just remember to use an All Dressed Up Stamp if you do.


Have a  great week everyone and stay safe . 

Love and hugs Carole x






7 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so beautiful. Your colouring is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carole lovely image...are you going to Harrogate in October? hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring of this beautiful image. The papers are gorgeous too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour palette to a really lovely card Carole.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Carole, love the colours
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole, a fabulous card, love the colours and fancy flowers you have added, have a wonderful week.. Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x