Wednesday 22 June 2022

Little Petal

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the June new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here


For my Design Team Card I used the June new release stamp Little Petal



Card Recipe

7x7 blank card
Stamp is Little Petal from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Lavender card from my box might be Ross papercraft
Gold glamour Dust card from Lime tree Crafts embossed with a Creative Expressions Daisy Lattice A4 embossing folder
Oval stitched die is a Creative Designs die
Lots of love sentiment die from a Craft stash sale
Square stitched dies
Butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch I bought many years ago in Michaels in Florida
Pearl string my box

I hope you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 

Have a  great week everyone  

Love and hugs Carole x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x