Friday 1 July 2022

Pressie Time

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our July challenge on our blog at Sheepski Designs

The theme for this month is Christmas In July

For my Design Team card I used a great stamp called Pressie Time



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Stamp is Sheepski Designs Pressie Time painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Kraft card is Crafters Companion 
Blue paper is from a 12x12 pad I bought from The Works last year
Maroon card is from Ross papercraft
Square stitched dies
Present die is  Intricutz All Wrapped Up I bought from Craft Habitat at Harrogate Show
Tis the season sentiment die is First Edition 
Parcel button is from a Henbury Lane set from Docrafts
Twine my box
Card Candi is from Craftwork Cards now closed
Some frosted snow on his hat


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge just remember the theme this month is Christmas In July







I hope you are having a great week this is my first Christmas card for 2022. I need to get going now and make some more . Sorry I have been missing in Blogland but I have had a really busy few weeks since I got back from holiday .

Happy Crafting everyone sending love Carole






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x