Monday 4 July 2022

Red, White and Blue

 Good morning  everyone today sees the launch of July challenge at Get Creative Challenge .The theme for this months  Get Creative challenge is Red White and Blue

This is my Design Team design




Card Recipe

5x7 Deckled edge Kraft card from Mad Hatter Crafts 
Red card my box 
Blue card Ross Papercraft
White card is also Ross Papercraft embossed with a Crafts to You embossing folder
Banner die is MFT
Patterned papers are from scraps in my box
Stitched star die
Happy birthday die is a  Creative Expressions Sue Wilson die
Bakers Twine 

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge just remember Red,White and blue is the theme this month






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x