Friday 22 March 2024

 

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the March new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here


3For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Say it with Flowers





Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Scalloped edge Card

Stamp is Say it with Flowers from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils

Lavender  card is from Printable Heaven

Paper is Pion

Flowers are Wild Orchid Craft

Square Stitched dies 

Frilly edge heart die is Tattered Lace

Heart die is Spellbinder I think I've had it so long

Leaf die is Joycraft

Purple bows I bought n holiday last year from a haberdashery store in Paris

Happy Easter stamp is from an old Lili of the Valley stamp set



It would be great if  you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 


6 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x