Friday 15 March 2024

My Easter Bunny

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our March Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my March Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called My Easter Bunny


Card Recipe


Scalloped card shape is made fro an 8x8 card
Stamp is My Easter Bunny from all Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Grey card from Printable Heaven
Bunny Papers from Hobby Lobby in Florida
Bunnies are fro a die I also bought at Printable Heaven
Scalloped dies are Spellbinder grand scalloped circles
Small circle dies are also Spellbinder
Twine is from Walmart
Small pink gems my box

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this 





1 comment:

  1. That's such an elegant colour combo on that super cute card. Adorable paper and the sweet bunnies finish it off perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x