Saturday 15 June 2024

Little Flower Fairy

Good  evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our June Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.

For my June Design Team project  I used one of my favourite All Dressed up Stamps called Little Flower Fairy



Card Recipe

8x8 Blank card cut to shape from a Go Create Frilly dies set
Stamp is Little flower Fairy painted with Derwent inktense Pencils
Blue card my box
Flower paper is Maja Design
Pink Flowers made with Mulberry paper I received as a gift from a friend beautiful for making flowers
Die is Go Create Frilly die
Heart Spray die and Flower die are Creative Expression Sue Wilson Nasturtium die
and heart spray die.
Paper hearts from the die waste
Navy pearl flowers my box
Birthday die is a Cut and Make


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month.



  


1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x