Saturday 22 June 2024

Wash Day

 

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all well and have had  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the June new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here

For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Wash Day



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Stamp is Wash Day from all Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are form a pad I bought recently from The Works
Square stitched dies 
Rectangle stitched dies 
Wonky Stitched rectangle dies are MFT
Ribbon and Buttons are from my box
Small wooden Teddies are from Harrogate Craft show sometime ago
Sentiment I made on the computer



I hope you can find time to look at our  new release stamps this month.



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card love the colour combo and the design layout
    Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x