Monday 22 July 2024

Sea Shells

 

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the July new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here

For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Sea Shells.



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Sea Shells from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Turquoise Card is Dovecraft
Shell Papers and Sentiment are all from Pion papers Seaside Stories Beach Life, Under The Sea.
and Images From The Past Seaside Stories all from Crafteezee sadly now closed
Square Stitched die 
Frame die is from eBay
Shell Borders are from the Pion papers
Star Fish Charm my box
Twine my Box


I hope you can find time to look at our  new release stamps this month.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x