Friday 2 August 2024

Butterfly Curl

 Good evening  everyone today sees the launch of our August challenge at Sheepski Designs  the theme this month is Anything Goes.

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Butterfly Curl





Card Recipe
7x7 Scalloped Card
Stamp is Butterfly Curl from Sheepski Designs
Grand scalloped dies Spellbinder
Grand circle dies Spellbinder
Small  circle die also Spellbinder
Lace Butterfly and gems are from my box think the lace butterfly came form Brenda's Lace and ribbon specials now closed
Small butterfly from a spray die I have.
Happy birthday die is Presscut
Gems my box

I hope you can join in our August Challenge just remember the theme is Anything Goes.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x