Thursday 15 August 2024

Autumn Leaves

Good  evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our August Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.

For my August Design Team project  I used an All Dressed up Stamp called Autumn Leaves.




Card Recipe


8x8 Blank Card
Stamp is Autumn leaves painted with Derwent inktense Pencils
Card edge is coloured with a Copic pen
Papers are Pion Fall into Autumn
Square stitched dies 
Oval die is Tattered Lace Frilly Edge Ovals
Leaf die is a Marianne die
Wooden corners are from Michaels in Florida and painted with Copic pens
Sentiment tags are Lili of the Valley 


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month.




2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x