Sunday 1 September 2024

On The Fence

 Good evening  everyone today sees the launch of our September challenge at Sheepski Designs  the theme this month is Anything Goes.

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely Christmas stamp called On The Fence




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is On The Fence from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are patterned from a Christmas 12x12 pad I bought recently from The Works
Red card is From my Box
Edges are coloured with a Promarker pen
Square stitched dies
Circle stitched die
Bauble die is a Marianne die I bought last year from Buddly Crafts
Sentiment die is First Edition
Star and tree are from my box
Snow balls are from Printable Heaven
Bells and twine my box


I hope you can join in our September Challenge just remember the theme is Anything Goes.



   

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x