Monday 23 September 2024

Autumn Fairy

 

Good morning everyone I hope you are all well and having a good week. My post this morning is to showcase the September new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here

For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Autumn Fairy



.

Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Stamp is Autumn Fairy from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are from a 12x12 pad I bought recently from The Works
Stitched square dies
Heart stitched dies
Tattered Lace Frilly Edge die
Leaf dies are a Creative Expressions die Leafy Branches
Sentiment is a Lili of the Valley Stamp
Pink flowers my box
Pearls my box

I hope you can find time to look at our  new release stamps this month.



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning card the dies are so beautiful and a wonderful design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x