Saturday 22 July 2017

Holiday Girl and Jam Jars

Good evening to all my lovely friends and followers tonight's post is to showcase the new release stamps from All Dressed up Stamps for July there are four new gorgeous designs just perfect for your summer cards.

So here they are and  you can buy them all now from the All Dressed Up Shop This is another fabulous release from Wendy and  again its very difficult to decide which i like the best..


Day Dreaming

Holiday Girl

Mermaid Kisses

Jam Jars





For my Design Team makes I used two of these fabulous stamps Holiday Girl and Jam Jars I hope you like them.

Holiday girl



Close up


Card Recipe Holiday Girl

6x6 Blank Card
Stamp is Holiday Girl from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Maja Design Summer basics from Live and  Love Crafts now closed
Dies are LDRS Gilded Ovals set from Dies to Die For.
Sun die is from eBay
Stitched rectangle die is Lawn Fawn
Metal coat hanger was from Live and  Love crafts
Bakers Twine is Docrafts and I fussy cut the clothes to hang on the end.
Sentiment and shades sentiment are part of the stamp 
Flowers are from my stash
Pearls from the Pound Shop 


Jam Jars




Close up


Jam Jar Wall Hanging Recipe

Heart Shape wooden  photo frame was from Michael's in Florida it cost a $1 and I painted it with lavender Acrylic Paint
Stamp is Jam Jars from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Wooden Love sentiment is also from Michael's
Wooden double hearts I bought at the last Harrogate craft show
Jute String to make the hanger is from Whitby Crafts

Well I hope you have enjoyed seeing the new release stamps and my two makes. I think it will be hard not to take a look at them all in the shop and also there are some more inspirations from the rest of the Design Team HERE
I want to also apologize as I've not been around much this week but we had three days away in North Yorkshire for our Wedding Anniversary which was on Tuesday we stayed in a very lovely hotel it was just perfect. So I'll be playing catch up over the weekend. I do hope everyone is well and  enjoying a lovely weekend.  Love and  hugs Carole x

 

21 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Carole, she is a fabulous character and I love the colours together with that fancy hanger holding her clothes!! Your pretty lavender wall hanging is also gorgeous and shows off those beautifully painted blooms perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Carole, love the designs and wonderful images. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really gorgeous Carole 'Happy belated Anniversary' wishes hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous projects, I love the girl stamp ion the card and the lovely colour combo.
    The lavender wall hanging is my favourite though, the colours are beautiful and the the flowers so pretty.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Anniversary, hope you had a lovely time, love Yorkshire. Two gorgeous makes, cute idea with the top one

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is fab Carole. Love the girl image and all the clothes hanging from the hanger is brilliant. The flowers are beautiful and love the colours. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow these are SO adorable Carole!! I just love that little hanger with the images and those flowers are so stunning too!! Happy weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole, two great projects, love the holiday girl and the colours you used, the frame looks great too... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole! These are simply FABULOUS!!! Love how you did the little tidbits hanging from the little hanger too!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous cards Carole! The though is definitely my favourite as it's such a fantastic card design. I love her clothes dangling from the cute little hanger and the sun wearing sunglasses :D. Both card have your usual wonderful painting and I really like the heart shaped frame you've made for your second card. The wooden embellishments are a really nice touch too.
    Happy Belated Anniversary! I'm pleased to hear you had a lovely stay in the hotel. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carole this is a stunning card the image you have used is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards! So creative! I love the coloring with those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you got away for your anniversary, Carole! You have showcased the new release so brilliantly with your fun girlie card and gorgeous romantic wall hanging!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love all the little details especially the little clothes hanging from the hanger ! Love your wall hanging too with its softly coloured flowers...so pretty :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards Carole, I do love the new images too.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 gorgeous creations, love your imagination to use the clothes hung on twine on the card, it adds a brilliant fun feel. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are really gorgeous Carole, love the walling hanging and adorable little girl.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, they are both beautiful, I love your colouring on the jam jars. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab cards Carole...I am playing catch up as been on hols...and the card of the teenager made me smile,,,she wont have as much washing on her return as I have!!...lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x