Wednesday 12 July 2017

Spring Block

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers its Wednesday again so the launch of a new challenge over at Crafting by Designs our theme for this weeks challenge is Summertime and
our sponsor for this weeks Challenge is

Prize - winner choice of 4 digi images

This is a very generous prize for the winner. For my Design Team card I used an image called Spring Block . Even though its says Spring it has lots of lovely Summer features/ Hope you like it.


Close up




Card Recipe

6x6 Blank Card
Papers are Baskets and  Bunnies Lili of the Valley now discontinued
Heart embossed pearl card .
Stamp is Spring Block from Bugaboo Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Square Stitched die and leaf border die are both dies from eBay
Birdcage die is Joy Craft from Noor Designs
Dragon fly die and stamp set came in a magazine. I stamped onto pink vellum and  heat embossed them with Pink Aurora Lapis embossing powder from Cosmic Shimmer
Pearl string from Whitby Crafts
Birdcage charm my stash 
Pink twine Walmart Florida
With love sentiment die is Spellbinder
Some Wink of Stella on the image 

Well I hope everyone has a great week and can find time to enter the challenge this time.
I'm still playing catch up after being away for a long weekend to my sons we got to see the new house its an Edwardian house and currently under renovation so a bit of a bomb site at present but it is a fabulous house which will be an amazing home for them when its finished. We had a lovely night out with them in Knutsford on Saturday evening and Michael and  I  stayed in a very nice hotel called Cottons. The highlight as always was the lovely time we spent with Miles which we always enjoy so much.  Love and  hugs Carole x





10 comments:

  1. Lovely card and the spring block is sweet..xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carole! Lovely image from Bugaboo complimented by the gorgeous leaf border and the two birdcage. Love the dragonflies, so delicate made from the vellum and the embossing looks wonderful and such a gorgeous colour too.
    Glad to hear you had some Miles time :). I love Georgian houses, always so elegant looking. I hope they're taking plenty before and after photos of the renovation which I'd love to see.
    Sorry I'm awol from my blog but I'm a bit busy with stuff. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Carole, love the image and wonderful embellishments. The vellum dragonflies are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I a,ways love to come and see what you have been up to and this hasn't disappointed!! A stunning card, love the colours and how the dragonflies and birds are carried all the way through...beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, I love the pink vellum dragonflies.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a stunning card that image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Carole,lovely image, gorgeous colours and embellishments.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, love the colours and the lovely embellishments are perfect,
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Carole, this is just gorgeous and so creative! I love your details with hte butterflies along with all of the lovely colors and accents to go along with your image!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x