Wednesday 26 July 2017

Joy of Chriistmas

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers and a special welcome today to my new follower Doreen Thank you for following my blog I hope you enjoy my work.
Well for everyone else you know its that Wednesday so the launch of a new challenge over at Crafting by Designs and  our theme this week is Get Ready For Christmas July Edition.

We have a great sponsor this time


Prize Three single images

For my Design team card I used a lovely snowman image called Joy of Christmas I loved it so I hope you all do as well. I know we have a lot of snowmen fans out there

 

Close up




Card Recipe

6x6 Blank card
Stamp is Crafty Sentiments Designs Joy of Christmas painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Kraft card is Crafters Companion
Papers are Lili of the Valley Twas The Night
Stitched circle dies from eBay
Sentiments are Lili of the Valley Christmas Sentiment tags available in Rubber and  Digi stamp
Net trim was from Walmart in Florida
White pompom trim was from Michael's in Florida
Snowman wooden button and thin felt snowflakes are from Whitby Crafts
Pearl snowflakes are The Hobby House also from Whitby Crafts
 Twinklets on the snow and  his hat

Well that's it I hope you can play along I know lots of you have started Christmas cards so  pop them on the challenge you could win a great prize from Crafty Sentiments Designs . Have a great week everyone. Love and  hugs Carole x





14 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, What a cutie! It feels almost cold enough here to snow, just in time for Christmas in July... love the layers of netting and pompom trim adds a real wintry feel to the card. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous Christmas card Carole! The snowman is really cute and looks fab in his blue and red scarf. Love your embellishing of the card especially the pearl snowflakes on the felt ones, the lovely button and the pom pom trim, so pretty (I'd put that on my wish list but it's a tad far to travel for it :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Carole, love the snowman. The papers, snowflakes and wonderful frill are gorgeous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeosu love the lace on the bottom Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so sweet, love the gorgeous snowman and added goodies.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love that snowman he is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous card Carole, love all the details so frosty
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore snowmen as you may now and what a fab one he is, gorgeous card. You could enter him into our Pink Gem challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a snowman lover and I have this image, he is gorgeous. Brilliant card Carole and a great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card design Carole, love your snowman and cute bird, beautiful coloured, pretty papers and wonderful trim.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm catching up after my holidays Carole and enjoying looking at the makes I've missed over the last couple of weeks.
    I LOVE this cute image, you can never have too many snowmen!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet snowman Carole. The papers are gorgeous and I love the lace with the little balls to represent snowballs. Fabulous.
    I has been lovely catching up with your blog today. I always said to myself that I would regularly blog but work and 3 grandchildren have kinda got in the way.
    I want to thank you for spending the time visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. They are always appreciated.
    I hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brrrr its a chilly and frosty scene today, totally gorgeous and love the 3D snowflakes jumping off the base. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Carole, I just ADORE your sweet little snowman!! Your little snowman accent is just a sweet little touch!! Such wonderful destails and design my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x