Friday 22 December 2017

All Dressed Up Stamps Christmas House

Good evening to all my lovely Friends and Followers tonight my post is to showcase the December New Release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps There are four new Christmas Designs and  again they are all fabulous and here they are,

Christmas Couple
Christmas House 
Christmas Pooch
Christmas Robins



For my Design Team card I used the gorgeous Christmas House. As its so close to Christmas I went for a real traditional look with Reds and Greens.


Close Up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is All Dressed up Stamps Christmas House painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are My Paper Studio Watermark Christmas Floral from Hobby Lobby in Florida
Green Vellum for Holly Ross Papercraft
Dies are Postage Stamp Rectangle from eBay, Pine Branch is Marianne, Holly branch Joy Craft and  Poinsettia is a Spellbinder die
Berries eBay
Pine Cones Live and  Love Crafts
Velvet Ribbon my box
Red and  Green card might be Ross Papercraft

Well I hope you can take a look at the new stamps they are all lovely. Well its the last weekend before the big day. I hope you are all ready and still feeling very relaxed !! Love and  hugs Carole x




6 comments:

  1. Very beautoful take on the traditional

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those new images and you made a beautiful Christmas card that could be used for so many different age groups, lovely
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous images and thank you for sharing! Your card is fabulous as always Carole. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2018.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Carole.
    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Sending you best wishes for 2018. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x