Friday 15 December 2017

All Dressed up Stamps Magic Wand

Good evening everyone I'm here this evening to launch our latest monthly challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Blog our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.
The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my December Design Team card I used a lovely stamp called Magic Wand There are also more fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team to inspire you all over on the challenge blog





Close Up





Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Stamp is Magic Wand from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Paper is from Craftwork Cards Denim collection a gift from my craft friend Carol
Kraft card is Crafter's Companion
Star shape cut from a Dutch Doobadoo star stencil
Star stamps came free in a magazine and they are heat embossed with Stampendous chunky white embossing powder
Sentiment is Magic of Christmas Set from Kaisercraft heat embossed
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Hessian flower Ross Papercraft
Berries are from eBay
Star die is MFT Dienamics
Hessian Button Stars are from Hobby Craft
Clear Wink of Stella on the Blue stars
Tim Holtz Distress paper edger tool


Well I hope you can enter this challenge but I know it is also a very busy time of the year. I'm slowly getting there most of my presents bought now thanks to a lot of internet shopping. I have a few Christmas nights out next week with friends so looking forward to those..

Enjoy the weekend everyone Love and  hugs Carole x


12 comments:

  1. She's beautiful and a gorgeous card. Love the design and colours. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Carole. I love the blue and brown and the hessian...especially those cute star buttons...must look out for them! Enjoy your nights out! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carole, love this design and may CASE your card at some time.xxx [aNNie]🎄⛄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love it that image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and the image is a little star! Love the colour combination too my favourite.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love the colour combo and the pretty design. Enjoy your nights out xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, lovely card
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, your image is so sweet, I love all the stars , and the colours are fab..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I love everything about this Carole, such a cute image, great design and lovely colour choice
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x