Thursday 7 December 2017

In The Pink Christmas Nativity Angels

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers  I hope that everyone is well and  keeping warm I hate winter. Today my post is to launch the new Challenge at In The Pink and  our theme this time is Christmas
For my Design Team project I used an old Lili of The Valley stamp Nativity Angels which I love and  made a Christmas Wall Hanger




Close Up 



Card Recipe

Stamp is Lili of The Valley Nativity Angels I used a rubber stamp painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils it seems this is now only available in a pre coliured simply print image
Base Bell shape is a Dutchdoobadoo stencil I used Craft card from Crafter's Companion and  Pink paper I bought in Michael's in Florida
Rectangle stitched die is Lawn fawn
Star die is Joycraft Winter Wishes Circle stars
Star cut from a star Dutchdoobadoo stencil in Corrugated cardboard
Wooden Angel I think was from Hobby Craft
Hessian and white button star also from Hobby Craft
Sentiment tags are Lili of the Valley Christmas tags
White rose is Wild Orchid Crafts
Frosted Berries from eBay
Pink crisp ribbon from Boyes Stores
Distress ink Tattered Rose

Well I hope you can make something pink for Christmas and enter our challenge which sadly will be the very last  challenge from In The Pink as they have decided after five years to close the challenge blog down.
I am very sad about that as I have always enjoyed this challenge blog and especially being on the lovely design team this year.
Have a great weekend everyone Love and  hugs Carole x

I'm entering this into Winter Wonderland Challenge my first challenge entry for ages 





18 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning wall hanging I love it that image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning Carole! Love the embellishments and wonderful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning hanger and a beautiful decoration. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful Carol, so much lovely detail to admire. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Carole and I know it took some time to create but wowsa, it was well worth it. The detail is amazing as is your softly coloured image. Love the dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely idea Carole, this is so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty in pink, love the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful hanging Carole...so very pretty! I am like you I hate the winter too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project you have created Carole, I hate the cold winter too.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Carole, what a lovely idea to do a hanging
    It's snowing here so I won't be going far!

    Have a nice weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Carole, this is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really beautiful! Love all that PINK! I'm not a big fan on winter either! smile...Favorite season is spring...followed by fall.
    I know what you mean about not finding too much time for blogging. It's that busy time of year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, gorgeous embellishments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous wall hanger Carole, adorable image and beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning, Carole! What a lovely and precious keepsake to hang on the wall year-after-year! I'm sorry the challenge is closing, too. The designs are always so inspiring. Maybe you'll find something new to join in after the first of the year when new challenges pop up! Happy Holiday hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning creation. Beautiful soft colour choices and design. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning work Carole ... love the star Die... beautifully coloured ...
    Hugs Sylvie
    Happy Christmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x