Wednesday 7 November 2018

Anything Goes - Marvellous

Good morning to all my friends and followers and a special welcome to my two new followers Tammi and  Pops  I hope you can visit me often It was great to get two new followers as blogger does seem out of favour just now.
Well its Wednesday and the beginning of the month so its the launch of our very popular Anything Goes challenge over at Crafting by Designs

Our sponsor for this months challenge is

Prize - choice of 3 digi images


The Design Team all used the same stamp set called Marvellous for our Design Team projects this month and  this is mine I'm always amazed at the different designs everyone comes up with using the same stamp set.



 Close Up



Card Recipe

6x6 blank card
Stamp is from MHK  Marvellous stamp set painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Frilly edge die I bought from eBay
Square stitched die
Sentiment is from the stamp set
Green metal square was from my box no idea when or where I got it.but I did have two !!
Twine is from Walmart in Florida
Small hearts are from a Joycraft die 
Some Clear Wink of Stella on the flowers
Pink card is Tim Holtz

Well I hope everyone is having a good week and can find time to enter our challenge this month. Before I go I'm leaving an apology I'm way behind with blog commenting its been a hectic week but as always I will eventually get round to seeing your lovely blogs  

Love and  hugs Carole x








9 comments:

  1. What a very elergant and feminien card Carole and that border die is so unusual, not seen one like that before.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, looks so elegant and chic.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love it. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...wonderful colouring and a very pretty border die too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your card is absolutely stunning Carole! Love the floral image along with your wonderful die cut eding which really sets off your design! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and I love that frilly frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's great that you all used the same image, love to see the different styles. This is very pretty, I like the use of the frame die too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x