Wednesday 14 November 2018

Isabella

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers its Wednesday and  the launch of a new challenge over at Crafting by Designs Our theme for this week is Give Thanks or Fall Colours

Our sponsor for our challenge this week is


Prize - $15 gift certificate to store


For my Design Team card I used a lovely Art Deco image called Isabella





Close up





Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Papers are from a V&A Docrafts pad I've had for a very long time
Teal card is Tim Holtz 
Stamp is Isabella from Sparkle N'Sprinkle painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Square stitched dies
Marianne Circle leaf and  flower die
Magnolia Do Hickey swirl and  leaf die
With love sentiment is trimmed but is a Spellbinder die
Large Flower is Prima and I bought it in Florida ages ago.
Small Orange flowers are also from Florida from Michael's
 Fabric flowers are from Boyes Stores
Cameo is from my box I think it came from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls my box
Gold viva pearl pen on her necklace dress trim and hat flower

I hope you can enter the challenge this week we are having a tremendous response to our Anything Goes challenge this month which is great.

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone. I'll be back tomorrow with another post 

Love and  hugs Carole x







11 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful, Carole! I love the colour combination you used! The flowers and swirls are just gorgeous together! Pretty image too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this Carole, fabulous image but also the colour palette is so striking, the teals and rusty orange hues compliment each other so well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole your card is gorgeous. I do love that image and she is so beautifully coloured. Everything you have used works so well together. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous colouring of that lovely image Carole. A super card..very vintage in your choice of colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love the image and beautiful vintage feel to this card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carole, love the beautiful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful design and image Carol! Really love all of the intricate details of your design along with Vintage feel and colors!! So lovely! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carole! Wonderful painting especially her hat, fabulous light and shade there :). Such a lovely colour palette, the colours go so well together. Love your paper choice and the gorgeous flowers.
    I'm not going to be commenting for a while as I've all my Christmas stuff to do quickly as I've got lots of decorations to make for Chris and Lexi's wedding in February. If I'm still alive after that I with be back :D! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant Carole, the colours you've chosen are lovely
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x