Thursday 22 November 2018

Season to Sparkle

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and are having a great week. My post this evening is to showcase the November new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here

Mistletoe & Kisses
Monster Dino
Season to Sparkle
Snowy Day


For my Deign Team card i used the fabulous Season to Sparkle and  as i have a friend with a 60th birthday soon I thought this was the perfect stamp to use.






Close Up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is a Season to Sparkle from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Maja Design Celebration- Flower Giveaway from The Mad Scrapper
Stitched Rectangle die is Lawn Fawn
Star Frame Die
Organza flower trim was from Boyes Stores
Large Organza flower from Michael's in Florida
Ribbon my box
Sentiments are Lili of the Valley Time To Party Stamp set stamped and  heat embossed in Gold
Number die was free in a magazine
Some white Frantage on the background
 Clear Wink of Stella on her tiara and  belt

I hope you can take a look at these new stamps they are all gorgeous Enjoy the rest of the week everyone. Sorry I've not been around bet we have been away on a short break to our Son's and then to the Peak District the weather was awful but the hotel made up for that. So I'll be catching up you all soon. Love and  hugs Carole x




.




8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole I love your card it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carole, love this image and lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Carole. A pretty image and love the gorgeous embellies. It's nice to have a break away, Could do with one myself!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Love this Carole, the image is gorgeous, loving your embellishments and the frame too which enhances the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card Carole, I love the pretty shade of pink you have used for this sweet image and ( I know I always say it!!) Your brilliant finishing touches xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image on this card and I like the way you embellished it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gogeous design Carole! Love that image and all of your gold foil star pieces along with your ribbon flowers too!! Beautifully done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, great use of the star frame. Emmax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x