Thursday 1 August 2013

Pretty in Pink LOTV Challenge

I am entering this card in the LOTV challenge. The theme is Pretty in Pink hope it fits the criteria as the picture I put on the LOTV web page did not show very well. This is a sticky and will stay at the top of my blog till after the challenge closing date Just scroll down for latest posts

 
 



This is the first challenge that  I have ever entered so hope they like my card as the standard looks amazing but you have to  start somewhere.
 


 Card Recipe

 Blank stepper card Craftwork cards
Stamp Lili of the Valley Pom Pom
Coloured with Pro markers Flex markers and Copic pens
Lace from my local craft store Boyes
Pearl trim Hobby Craft
Summer border Memory box die
Spellbinders floral oval die
Large pink flower Prima from Hobby Lobby USA
Other flowers Wild Orchid craft and my stash.
Card Tim Holtz and Bazzil
Pearls done by hand with Viva Pearl pen white
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and I love the LOTV image. I love your coloring and all the embellishments are so pretty, too. I've got a small digital camera. To help the card stand out, use a 12x12 white paper as background. For your first entry of all times, this is very pretty and I wish you luck! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail Thank you so much for your comments I really appreciate your feedback I've been wanting to enter something since I got my blog set up in February so have finally got round to it. your tip on the white paper is a great idea I am now using my Ipad as I get better images than my camera but the white paper is a brilliant tip thanks again Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card Carole. Thanks for entering our Pink challenge - good luck!

    Anne x Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x