Thursday 1 August 2013

The Chartwell Set at Wynyard Hall

Hi everyone this is a quick post. You will remember I mentioned last week that I had enjoyed a lovely afternoon with friends at Wynyard Hall for drinks and afternoon tea. I've just received this great photo from my friend Lorna taken by our waiter its a great photo and a lovely reminder of the afternoon. We called ourselves The Chartwell Set when Greg booked our first get together and this is us.



There are normally five of us but unfortunately our friend Linda was poorly and could not join us.
 
 Hope you enjoy looking at our afternoon tea venue you can see how fabulous the terrace is at Wynyard pity I cannot go every day!!
 
Now back to reality I will be posting a card tomorrow enjoy your evening .
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x