Friday 16 August 2013

First Wedding Anniversary

Good evening everyone tonight  I am posting the card I have made for my Son and Daughter in Law for their First Wedding Anniversary on Sunday. I cannot  believe a year has passed this time last year we were all enjoying a meal with all of our family and friends.  It was a very Special Wedding Day and weekend for Fiona and Martin.




I also thought for those of you who didn't see their wedding photos I've put a photo of them looking absolutely fabulous and so happy on the big day at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester.




I hope you  enjoy this card the image was a photo my husband took of them in our kitchen on Christmas Day.

Card Recipe

Blank 8x8 card from Craftwork Cards
Spellbinders floral oval die
Butterfly die free in magazine
Tattered Rose corners from e-bay
Card Tim Holtz coredination edges distressed and
stitched  with white topstitch thread on sewing machine
Stampendous Frantage in shabby white and white distressed seam binding 
from Live and Love crafts (See link in sidebar)
Tag Magnolia Do hickey from Crafts u Love (See link in sidebar)
Sentiment stamp from LOTV (See sidebar for  link)
Net from Craft shop in Whitby
Forever wooden heart small card shop in Didsbury
Pearl trims and ribbon from Hobby Craft and my local craft store Boyes
Anniversary Sentiment computer generated.
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend especially our dear friends Val and Ed who have managed to get away on a much needed break. Hope that they can relax and have a super time the hotel looks fab!
 
 

    

3 comments:

  1. It is a very beautiful card you have made Carole and a beautiful wedding couple, congratulations on your son and daughter in-law-1year bryllupsdag.Du are very talented and your stuff is made ​​with care. Take care and enjoy life. Hugs Leila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Carol, this is such a beautiful card, sure it will be treasured.
    thank you for your visit,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, white, gold and pearls....just outstanding. This is beautiful and I wish someone had thought of my first anniversary many years ago and gifted me with this...it would be in a shadow box frame on the wall. This is truly gorgeous and it will be treasured and loved! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x