Thursday 22 August 2013

Christmas Card

Good morning everyone today I am posting my second Christmas card make for 2013 just a few more to go !! This is a stamp from last years Lili of the Valley Christmas release but  I just love it its so cute and only got time last year to  use it a couple of times. I have also used some berries from Wild Orchid Craft glad I got them early as I 've noticed that the two colours I got are now sold out.
 
 
   

Card Recipe

Blank Scalloped 6x6 card Craftwork Cards
Papers and stamp LOTV coloured with Pro markers (See link in sidebar)
Snowflake charm and berries Wild Orchid Craft (See link in sidebar)
Blue flowers from my local craft store Boyes
Snowflake wreath die cuts bought on ebay
Spellbinders scalloped circles die
Sentiment stamp from Whimsy stamps(See link in sidebar)
Ribbon from my stash
Glamour dust and snow pen to decorate
 
I've just realised that this is my second Christmas card this year and they are both blue must stop myself going for the blue papers next time !!
 
Hope you  are all enjoying your week and have time to craft. I've had so many e-mails recently for lots of new craft products its hard to  decide as its all fabulous.
Lili of the Valley have a Blog hop today start at the Ideas to Inspire blog its for all 20 of the new release Christmas stamps so if you fancy entering the link to start is in my Blog List . Good Luck if you  enter its a fab prize.
 
 
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. hi Carol, what a stunning Christmas card, love this adorable image, papers and gorgeous embellishments
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the diecuts around this little penguin are a perfect frame for him. Absolutely fabulous card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x