Thursday 4 August 2016

Birdcage

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers today sees the launch of a new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge and  the theme this week is Anything Goes always a very popular choice.There is always a great prize for the winner from The Crafty Ribbons Store

For my Design Team card I decided to use a Birdcage shaped card from Craftwork Cards. I did make a few of  these a long time ago so thought I'd make one for a change.Not the easiest to photograph however.




Card Recipe

Blank Birdcage Shaped card is from Craftwork Cards
The papers are Nitwit they came free in a magazine recently
Pearl string is The Hobby house
Butterflies are made with a Martha Stewart Punch I backed them with card so they stood up
The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment is Lili of The Valley Trio Sentiments stamped in pink ink to match
Die is Marianne Circle leaf and flower 

Well I hope everyone is enjoying a great week and finds the time to pop over and enter this challenge  Love and  hugs Carole x




20 comments:

  1. Wow this is just beautiful and elegant Carole. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carole. It reminds me that I still have some of these tucked away which might inspire me to get them out again. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Carole! So pretty with the paper, flowers and butterflies. I've not seen these cards before, I wonder if they still sell them? Mind you I've already spent this months craft money and we're only on the 4th! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, very unusual shape, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the shape and the papers and flowers are beautiful. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous birdcage card Carole, love the papers and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Carole, this is such a beautiful creation! I love the bird cage shape along with pretty papers, colors and stunning flowers!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just sooooo lovely Carole, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bird cage card Carole, love the papers and flowers used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A pretty card and love the papers. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so gorgeous!! Love the shaped card and beautiful design!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really gorgeous Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous Carole I love the birdc age shape that's so pretty beautiful papers butterflies and flowers.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous Carole I love the birdc age shape that's so pretty beautiful papers butterflies and flowers.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carole, sorry, it's a single comment this week on all your lovely cards! I've just run short on time!I have looked at them all & they are gorgeous as always!
    Hope you are well!
    Love & Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shaped card design and wonderful roses & butterflies.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carole, this is absolutely gorgeous. The cage shape is beautiful and then your detailing atop it makes it all the lovelier. Stunning trims and such a pretty interior. Lovely work as always, my friend. Have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, such a pretty shape and design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh I haven't seen this shape before - what a beautiful card Carole

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x