Wednesday 3 August 2016

Sugar

Good morning everyone I hope you are all well. As its that Wednesday again its a new challenge over at Crafting By Designs its or very popular month long Anything Goes Challenge

Our Sponsor this time is


Prize - choice of 3 single digi images



I decided on a lovely puppy image for my Design Team card called Sugar he's so cute




Card Recipe


6x6 Blank Card
Stamp is Sugar from Angie's Digital stamps painted with Copic and Promarker pens
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die
Paper is from my scrap box 
Fluffy trim is from Boyes Stores
Sentiment tag is Lili of the Valley
Dog button from Crafty Ribbons
Wooden bone was painted with a Copic pen to make dark grey it was from Whitby Crafts
Twine 

Well I hope that you all are having a great week and  can enter the challenge its always so popular Love and  hugs Carole x






7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Carole! I love the fluffy trim, it really makes you think of a fluffy dog and the two buttons are fab little details. I really must get to Whitby crafts one day. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the design and the dog is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Carole, love the cutie doggy and loving the fibres too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Carole, love the cute image and colours and fabulous fibers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable Carole, love the pretty layout and the cute dog embellishment in the right corner. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweetie, love the colours you chose and the fibre looks fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x