Wednesday 24 August 2016

Hat Tipping Snowman

Good morning everyone and  yes it is that Wednesday again and the Design Team at Crafting by Designs are back with our challenges after our Summer break. So today we are starting with our very popular Get Ready for Christmas Challenges. They are a great way to keep ahead making a stock of Christmas cards.and  projects.

We have one sponsor this week

Prize - $10 Gift Certificate


For my Design Team project I used a great stamp called Hat Tipping Snowman  from Fred She Said he's fab especially if you love snowmen. For my Design I decided to make a Christmas Wall Hanging.



Close Up of the Snowman stamp 





Wall Hanging Recipe

Oblong wall hanger from my local garden centre comes with the jute string hanger.
Stamp is Hat Tipping Snowman from Fred She Said painted with Copic and  Promarker pens then fussy cut.
Papers are a Lili of the Valley pad no longer available such a shame I love this pad.
 Memory Box Frostyville border die
Poppy Stamps stitched landscape dies
Marianne Snowflake die and  Alphabet die 
Coming Home for Christmas Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons

I hope everyone is enjoying the week and  can find time to join in our challenges again after our summer break. Love and  hugs Carole x







14 comments:

  1. Carole, your wall hanging is festively delightful. :o) The snowman is lovely and I adore your use of such pretty dies throughout. The LOTV is indeed gorgeous. Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my friend. Have a beautiful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful Carole!
    Love the papers and the snowman is really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wall hanging Carole! Fabulous use of the dies and beautifully coloured snowman. I agree, it is a shame about the paper pads. I spoke to one of the owners at a craft fair who said they had got to expensive to buy but I think they could have asked customers if they would be willing to pay more for them as I would have been. Thanks for your comment on FB. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun snowy wall hanging Carole.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation Carole, what a lovely snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous wall hanging Carole. Love the snowman.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful glittery wall hanging Carole.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really lovely idea Carole. Love the jolly snowman, pretty papers and the ribbon looks fab tied around the jute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE!! What a super sweet little snowman!! I adore the way you've used with his snow drifts! :) What a darling wall hanging my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous project Carole, love this cute snowman, beautiful papers and die cuts.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous snowman and love the wall hanger. A sweet decoration. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great wall hanger Carole, I like the snowman all the lovely details and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous wall hanger, love this snowman and gorgeous design. I can't wait to start making Christmas cards.
    Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, so cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x