Tuesday 16 August 2016

Harbourside

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers I hope you all had a great weekend and  are enjoying the lovely weather especially those of you who are on holiday. Today I'm posting another of the projects we made recently at the craft group I go to. This was a one of my designs but the Beach Huts embossing folder belongs to Pamela another of my craft group friends. I used a stamp for this card that I have had for ages I have a few of these Michael Powell stamps they are great for the men. I actually met Michael Powell three years ago when I went to the quilt show at the NEC with my friend Val he was selling his fabulous cross stitch designs which these stamps are based on. Anyway enough rambling this is my card.


Card Recipe

6x6 blank card
Beach Huts embossing folder belongs to a friend not sure of the make
Stamp is Michael Powell Harbour side by Do crafts painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Docrafts I think its called Sail Away
Coredinations card stock is Tim Holtz and sanded on the beach hugs
Twine is from The Range
Anchor is from Whitby Crafts
Candi is Craftwork cards.
La La Land banner die
Sentiment is Lili of The Valley Vertical Sentiments

Have a great week everyone I'm a bit behind this week with comments but will get there. I know you have all been doing some amazing crafting. Love and  hugs Carole x 







15 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card I love all the beach huts. It makes me feel like a trip to the beach. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really glorious card Carole and yells out happy day's at the beach. I have a couple of Michael Powell stamps hidden somewhere and you have prompted me to dig them out.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card and those embossed beach huts are brilliant!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Carole...makes me want to head for the beach. Those embossed beach huts look lovely across the bottom of your card.Like the bunting too!Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card real,you appeals to me Carole, I love beach huts and the embossed border is a perfect touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carole, love the beautiful beach hut embossing and image too. Great little embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole, this is gorgeous. The image is fantastic and you've designed around it to perfection. The embossing is fabulous and I love the nautical bunting. Beautifully done! Have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the fun crafty gathering you were speaking of sounds like lots of fun to get together to do!! ;) LOVE your fun colors here which are just perfect for your beach hut theme! Totally cute banner and anchor accents my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi carole I love the summery feel to your gorgeous card, and one of my favourite places beside the sea, love the colours and those beach huts are just fabulous..I am heading out to portugal tomorrow, oh happy days..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous summer beach theme card Carole, love the colouring on this fabulous stamp, great embossing too.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a beach near us!! Love the stamped beach huts and the embossing folder is brilliant. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic seaside card Carole! Lovely colouring of the stamped image, I'm sure I've got this stamp somewhere too. The whole card design is wonderful, I especially like the banner with the Candi. Hope you're having a good week so far. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card Carole, love the embossing on the bottom of the card and fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Carole! Love the Christmas cards too! Just flying by to say hi before we head off in to town to take in some more of the Edinburgh Festival & Fringe! The weather has been kind to us so far this week!
    Hope all is well with you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card with the embossing and fabulous image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x