Tuesday 25 June 2013

A Lovely gift and Beautiful Card

Hi everyone just had to put this card on my blog. I also blog on a site called Docrafts and I commented on some fabulous vintage cards from a lovely lady called Jennie .I asked about the vintage images and she has very kindly sent me a CD of the images she uses. The CD arrived in one of her glorious cards and I just wanted to share it with you all as its so  pretty.



I'm really looking forward to playing with the images to produce some of these stunning vintage cards.
 Some good news today as well our best friend Ed has been very poorly over the last few weeks and got his op today and he is back from theatre. Hope this is the start of some great treatment for him. I think the world of both Ed and my best friend Val. The prayers have worked.
Enjoy your week
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x