Wednesday 26 June 2013

Blue and Yellow Flowers

This is a stepper card I have just made for a commission its for a 60th birthday. My friend who has asked for it asked for flowers. This is a LOTV stamp and I decided rather than use Promarkers and Copic pens as usual but to colour it with distress ink markers. I really enjoyed colouring the flowers and I think the design is suited to  water colours . The colour scheme works well and I always think these stepper cards look so special .


As its for a special birthday I have boxed the card and this is the decorated box

 
 


 

Card Recipe

Stepper card blank Craftwork cards
Stamps LOTV (see link in sidebar)
Painted with Tim Holtz distress markers
I used Langton Smooth Watercolour card.
Summer Border die Memory box
Floral Oval Die spellbinders
Lace and ribbon my local craft store Boyes
Pearl string Hobbycraft
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts (see link in sidebar)
and from my stash
Butterflies Martha Stewart punch
Card Tin Holtz core donation
Viva pearl pen cream 
 
 

I have been up early today as I needed to  take my car for service so thought I'd do  this post while  I have a coffee. I hope you are all enjoying your week I'm busy for the rest of the week doing Local Authority appeals so not much time for my blog or crafting. Never mind always next week.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x