Tuesday 4 June 2013

Thinking of you Fiona

This is a card I made for my daughter in law Fiona for Sunday which was a very special day for her and her family. I sent it early as they are in the Lake District this week what a fab week to choose the weather is amazing.


 
 
 
 
 
This is the first time I have made an all white card the response I have had from Fiona is beautiful elegant and the best card I have ever sent her. So I hope you all agree. I do love the verse and hope you are able to read it if so you are welcome to copy it.
 

Card Recipe

Blank Scalloped Card Craftwork Cards
Spellbinders Square Fleur de Lys die
Embossing folder free in magazine
Leaves and flowers Marianne die
Background Swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
Gates Memory box die
Butterfly Martha Stewart punch embossed with Swiss dots folder
As time goes by Stamp Chatsworth collection Do crafts
Small pearl flowers Dainty Crafts Washington Tyne and Wear
Hand done pearls Viva Pearl pen white Dainty Crafts
 
I hope you like this card its very different from my normal cards but I felt it fit the occasion.
Michael and I have just had a lovely day with my cousins wife Evelyn she is recuperating from a knee replacement and she is amazing doing so well.
 
Enjoy your evening and this glorious weather it is just right for me I love sun and warm actually wearing my Florida clothes.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x