Monday 17 June 2013

Acetate Card

Hi everyone apologies for not posting a little earlier but have had a busy few days and am now into a  few days work for the local authority doing appeals so although its voluntary work I still have lots of preparation. I'm doing about seven days over the next three weeks. I do enjoy them though as it  keeps the brain active !!. I still hope to fit in some crafting as well .
This card is one I have been asked to do as a sample for the ladies and gentleman at my craft group to make on the 27th June. My remit was acetate with peel offs so hope they like the design and enjoy making it
 
 
 
 

Card Recipe

 

Blank card from Craftwork cards 6x6
Papers Laura Ashley
Sentiment Kanban
Peel offs Anita's and from Craft shop at Whitby.
Acetate and ribbon from stash
 
I have finished the photos for my tutorial and hope to post this on Wednesday. Enjoy the rest of your week and hope you all find the time to do lots of craft and I hope my blog gives you some inspirations.
 I also want to say Good Luck to my very dear friends Val and Ed. Ed is having some more tests tomorrow and I want them to know I'm thinking about them and hope all goes well
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x