Saturday 22 June 2013

White Stitched Card

This is an idea I had to do the stitching in white on this pretty stitching design. I've done lots of these stitched cards but never one in white. The design is Fuchsia Flowers and the design for the rest of the card was inspired by the all white card I made recently for my daughter in law  Fiona which was my first all white card and as she loved it I thought I would do another all white card. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder.


 
 
I haven't decorated the centre yet as I've not decided who to send it to yet.
 
 


Card Recipe

Blank 6x6 scalloped square card Craftwork cards
Embossing folder free in magazine
Stitched pattern from my Craft Group ages ago
Spellbinders floral die
Butterfly die free in magazine
Floral swirls Marianne die
Sentiment LOTV
White embossing powder from my stash
Thread Anchor white Marlitt available at Hobby Craft but think I got mine from Wye Needlecraft in Bakewell
 
Hope you enjoy looking at the stitched card and all enjoy a great weekend. I've got nothing planned at the moment but do need to do the dreaded grocery shop at some point. I also plan to do some crafting just finishing off a couple of commissioned cards for friends.
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. First of all your card is SO pretty, I love white on white. Secondly, I can't believe how small the world is, I live in Billigham too! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverley for becoming one of my followers and for your kind comments I live on Wolviston Court is that near you ?

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x